Hanken’s Scholarship Scheme is open to non-EU/EEA students to pursue master’s degree programme for the academic year 2018-2019. Scholarships are designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
A Master’s degree from Hanken provides you with the opportunity to specialise in your field of interest, be in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Humanitarian logistics, or even IP Law.
Deadline: January 17, 2018
Hanken School of Economics: The Hanken School of Economics is a business school located in Helsinki and Vaasa. Hanken was established in 1909 and is the only stand-alone business school in Finland.
Sponsor: Hanken School of Economics
- Hanken Premium Scholarship: Covers the full tuition fee and 8000 EUR/year living expenses
- Hanken Honours Scholarship: Covers the full tuition fee
- Hanken Support Scholarship: Covers 50% of the tuition fee
- A cost-of-living scholarship (2000 EUR) may also be granted to non-paying students.
Course Level: Masters Degree
Study Subject: Subjects offered by the Institution
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University of Polytechnic.
- Scholarships are available for non-EU/EEA students.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Duration: Depending on the of scholarship received
The complete admissions requirements are available in Hanken’s scholarship application portal. Plese register through the link below in order to read more, fill in your basic profile and get notified when the application opens.